Differly was chosen to work with the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) in conducting a review of its technology strategy and information management practices. This project supported CDA’s hybrid work environment, a desire for increased collaboration and knowledge sharing, and enabled CDA to shift to a digital-first organization.
Our work included the following:
- Collaborative discussions across departments and the leadership team to align on perceived gaps and opportunities.
- Conducted an inventory of the existing systems tools and assessed the data flow between systems, current and desired access level, vendors, and integration level.
- Assessed the current IT/IM/Data governance policies, processes, and practices.
- Validated and prioritized the business requirements with key leaders.
- Developed a gap and opportunities assessment to validate findings and recommended action.
- This culminated in a multi-year roadmap providing the leadership team at CDA with a clear blueprint from which to plan resources and budget. This roadmap identified dependencies and prioritized efforts at a project and solution level, as well as identified ‘quick wins’ and recommended immediate areas of focus.
The Differly team was then retained to support the execution of high-priority projects and establish the foundations of sound change management.
“Differly has been a true partner in the development of our technology and digital strategy. They also delivered a practical change playbook helping us to gain buy-in, manage resistance more effectively and increase our odds of success when embarking on large shifts across the organization.”
Dean Smith, Head of Operations, Canadian Dental Association