The Differly team was chosen to conduct a full current state analysis of the current technology strategy against organizational and growth goals and develop the business requirements for a new member management system (MMS).
The work included:
- A full review of the current enterprise architecture as well as the new systems and tools that were being evaluated.
- Identifying opportunities for additional optimization and integration.
- Defining the intended outcomes and benefits to be gained from the rollout of a new member management system.
- Conducted several interviews with the leadership team to ensure all needs were being recorded and prioritized against the road map.
- Conducting options analysis on ways to implement and introduce various new platforms that would establish a solid foundation for future growth and innovation.
This culminated in a comprehensive road map for growth and innovation as well as laid the ground work for the implementation of the new member management system, Wicket.io.
Differly has now been retained as the project manager to oversee the deployment of the new member management system (Wicket) and the new website. We are guiding the development of a member data segmentation strategy and acting as a virtual CIO.
Differly has been an exceptional partner in our business transformation strategy. The team provided instrumental support with several of our strategic initiatives, including digital, member, and organizational performance. I would highly recommend working with Differly.
Daniel Pilon, CPA, CA
Director, Membership, Finance and Operations