The Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC) partnered with Differly to build a growth and innovation roadmap. We worked with the CPC to identify areas where the organization needed to make strategic shifts related to value creation through digital strategy, content creation and technology optimization. Differly conducted an impact/opportunities assessment in several key areas where CPC needed external analysis and viewpoints.
The work included:
- A review of the CPC content strategy and distribution model
- A review of the digital channel strategy and opportunities for fan/stakeholder engagements and collaboration with sponsors and members.
- A review of the current broadcast agreements together with CPC leadership to evaluate the current model and best approach to managing complex streaming and sponsorship commitments.
- Assess the value and return on investment of live-streaming sporting events vs. creating on-demand content.
- Conduct an evaluation of the current capacity at CPC to create original content for distribution via digital channels and capacity in other key areas such as data analytics.
- A thorough review of CPC’s marketing and digital plans and the alignment to broader goals.
- A review of the current approach to stakeholder engagement and strategies to create longer-term stewardship that could lead to increased revenue and impact.
- A review of the corporate sponsorship models to assess areas of improvement and the ability to co-create impact with partners leveraging digital channels.
This work was conducted via interviews with sponsors, and internal teams, doing a deep dive into strategic and tactical plans, reviewing internal capabilities and capacity as well as working in lockstep with the CPC executive team who were also conducting a broader strategic plan review with the Board of Directors.
“The team at Differly has been a valuable and collaborative partner in helping us develop a cohesive blueprint for growth and innovation – assessing how to better leverage digital channels, the power of content and storytelling and how to further leverage digital technology for increased impact and value creation with our members, partners and stakeholders.”
François Robert, Executive Director, Partnerships